Western Railway Recruitment 2022|Apply Now Level 1 & 2 Post
Recruitment at Western Railway in 2022: RRC The Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2022-23 Vacancy at 14 Posts in Western Railway Jobs has been announced in the most recent announcement from Western Railway for the Western Railway Recruitment 2022 of Level 1 (Gr.C) & Level 2 (Erstwhile Gr.D). By 9 December 2022, interested individuals can submit an application for the Western Railway Level 1 & 2 Recruitment 2022 on the company’s official website. The following information on the RRC WR Vacancy 2022, including the Age Limit, Educational Requirements, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply…
Western Railway Jobs 2022 @Apply Online Level 1 & 2 14 Post
Western Railway vacancy notification 2022 Employment Notification No. RRC/WR/03/2022(S&G Quota) for the 14 posts of Level 1 (Gr.C ) & Level 2 (Erstwhile Gr.D) Vacancy. You can apply online to Western Railway Recruitment 2022 from 10 November 2022 to 9 December 2022. Read the full Western Railway Notification
Before Western Railway Apply Online. Western Railway Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022
Western Railway Level 1 & 2 Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed 10th class, 12th Class, ITI, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Western Railway Level 1 & 2 Apply Online 2022
- Notification Date: 7 November 2022.
- Opening Date and Time for Apply Online: 10 November 2022.
- Closing Date and Time for Apply Online: 9 December 2022.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Written Test (after deducting bank charges).
- For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disability (40% & above) / Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Class Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Written Test (after deducting bank charges).
- Candidates should go to the official notification given below for pay scale details.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 9 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Document Verification.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Western Railway – Level 1 (Gr.C ) & Level 2 (Erstwhile Gr.D) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Western Railway – Level 1 (Gr.C ) & Level 2 (Erstwhile Gr.D) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Western Railway – Level 1 (Gr.C ) & Level 2 (Erstwhile Gr.D) you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card