Union Public Service Commission has announced the date and time for the 2022 Civil Services Mains Exam as well as the release date for the UPSC CSE Mains Admit Card. The dates of the 2022 UPSC CSE Mains Exam are September 16–25. The UPSC CSE mains admit card Exam Date 2022 is available for download. Additional information on the UPSC CSE Mains 2022 Schedule, including age restrictions, educational requirements, the selection process, UPSC CSE 2022 Mains hall tickets, application fees, and how to apply, is provided below.
UPSC CSE 2022 Mains Exam Date 2022 @Download Civil Services Exam Admit Card
Civil Services Exam 2022 vacancy notification from the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Between February 2 and February 20, 2022, you can submit an online application for the UPSC CSE 2022 Recruitment. Before applying online for UPSC CSE 2022, read the entire UPSC CSE 2022 Notification PDF. Below is a brief explanation of the UPSC CSE Jobs 2022 Notification/UPSC CSE 2022 Vacancy Advertising:
UPSC CSE Recruitment
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification
- Candidates should have Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 37 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- UPSC CSE Notification Date: 2 February 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 February 2022.
- UPSC CSE Pre Exam Date: 5 June 2022.
- UPSC CSE Pre Result Date: 22/06/2022.
- UPSC CSE Mains Exam Date: 16-25 September 2022.
- For General/OBC Category Application Fee: Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PwD/ Female Category Application Fee: Nil.
- UPSC CSE Salary Rs.56100/-.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 22 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Union Public Service Commission – Civil Services Exam Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Union Public Service Commission – Civil Services Exam Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online: Part-I | Part-II
Admit Card / Result
- Union Public Service Commission – Civil Services Exam you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here
- Civil Services IAS Mains Admit Card
- Civil Services IAS Mains Exam Schedule
- IAS Pre Result
- IFS Pre Result
- Admit Card