Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2022| Apply 100 Post
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has released the most recent announcement for Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 Vacancies at 100 Posts in Indian Navy Jobs. By December 17, 2022, interested applicants may submit an online application for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 at indianarmy.nic.in. Additional information regarding the Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2022, such as the Age Restriction, Educational Requirements, Selection Procedure, Agniveer Navy Recruitment Syllabus, Application Fee, and How to Apply, is provided below.
Indian Navy Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023
Indian Navy has released a 2022 job announcement for 1400 Agniveer (MR) positions. The Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2022 will accept online applications from 8 December 2022 through 17 December 2022. Before applying online for the Indian Navy, read the entire notification. Short summary of the Indian Navy Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising is provided below:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates include- sive).
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Online Form 2022
- For the dates of the online application, see the below table. Those who meet the requirements can apply online. Apply on or before the specified dates.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 8 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 December 2022.
|Ist years||Rs.30000/- Per Month|
|2nd years||Rs.33000/- Per Month|
|3rd years||Rs.36000/- Per Month|
|4th years||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 550/- + 18% GST.
- Payment Mode: Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Stage-I (Computer Based Examination), Stage II (PFT, Written Examination & Initial Medical Examination.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification
Computer Based Examination
- (a) The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark each.
- (b) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- (c) The question paper will comprise two sections i.e. ‘Science & Mathematics and General Awareness.
- (d) The standard of the question paper will be that of the 10th. the syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
(e) Duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- (f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate. The Indian Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Indian Navy – Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023 (May 23) Batch Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Indian Navy – Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023 (May 23) Batch Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card/ Result
- Indian Navy – Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023 (May 23) Batch you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card