BPSC 68th Notification 2022, Apply Online, Eligibility, Exam Date, 281 Post
BPSC 68th Exam 2022 Notification: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the BPSC 68th notification for the Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Coordinator, District Fire Officer, Jail Superintendent, State Tax Assistant Commissioner, Junior Election Officer, Under Registrar-Joint Under Registrar, Labor Superintendent, Planning/ District Planning Officer, Probation Officer, Assistant Registrar Cooperation Committees, Assistant Director, Directorate of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Bihar Education Service, Labor Enforcement Officer, Additional District Transport Officer, Rural Development Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Revenue Officer and equivalent, Supply Inspector, Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Officer Vacancy at 250 Posts. Interested candidates can BPSC 68th 2022 Online Registration through the official website BPSC Jobs official website by 20 December 2022. Other details of the Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, BPSC 68th Syllabus, Application Fee, and BPSC 68th Application Form How to Apply are given below…
BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam 2022 @Online Application Form, Notification PDF
Announcement of openings from the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) for the 68th combined competitive exam in 2022. The BPSC 68th Recruitment will accept online applications from 25 November 2022 through 20 December 2022. Before registering for the BPSC 68th Exam, read the entire BPSC 68th Notification PDF. Below is a brief summary of the BPSC 68th Jobs Notification and Bihar BPSC 68th CCE Vacancy Advertising.
BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam Recruitment 2022
BPSC 68th Notification 2022
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 December 2022.
- BPSC 68th CCE ExamDate: Update Soon.
- BPSC 68th Pre-Result Date: Update Soon.
- BPSC 68th Mains Exam Date: Update Soon.
- For General Candidates Application Fee is Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ ST of Bihar State, only the Application Fee is Rs.150/-.
- For handicapped candidates (40% or more) Application Fee is Rs.150/-.
- For all other candidates, the Application Fee is Rs.600/-
Bihar BPSC 68th CCE Pay Scale
- For Posts 1 to 14, the pay scale is level – 9.
- For posts 15 to 21, the pay scale is Level – 7.
- For more pay scale details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Pre Exam (Part – I), the Main (Written) Exam (Part – II) and Personality Test (Part – III).
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Bihar Public Service Commission – BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Bihar Public Service Commission – BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result